Welcome to Belamarea

Buy abortion pills online in Dubai, Qatar, Kuwait and the Philippines

Buy your Abortion pills

 

Shop now

PREGNANCIES AND ABORTION

 

Buy abortion pills online, Pregnancy occurs when a male sperm fertilizes with an egg after its release from the ovaries. On average a full term pregnancy will last about 40 weeks. So many factors do affect pregnancy that can lead to abortions.

 

Abortion is the termination of a pregnancy by removal of an embryo or fetus in females. An abortion that occurs without intervention is known as a miscarriage and when deliberate steps are taken it’s called an induced abortion. Buy abortion pills online

  STATISTICS

Among the 208 million women estimated to become pregnant each year worldwide, 59% (or 123 million) experience a planned (or intended) pregnancy leading to a birth or miscarriage or a stillbirth. The remaining 41% (or 85 million) of pregnancies are
unintended because of increased contraceptive use. Almost all unsafe abortions occur in developing countries, where maternal mortality rates are high and access to safe abortion is limited.

Order your abortion Pills

PILLS AVAILABLE IN STOCK.

EXPECTATIONS AFTER THE ABORTIONS

  • Bleeding: It is normal to bleed. You may have little or no bleeding for a few days or weeks.
    Bleeding may stop and then start again. You may bleed like a normal menstrual period for 1
    or 2 weeks. It should get lighter and lighter. You should have your normal period again 4 to 8
    weeks later.
  • Cramping: You will cramp less and less as the hours and days go by.
  • Fever and chills: You may have fever and chills the day you take the misoprostol pills.
  • Breast changes: Tenderness should go away in a few days. You may leak a milky discharge.
    Wear a snug-fitting bra if you do. This should stop in 1 or 2 days.
  • Nausea: This should go away in 1 or 2 days after you take the misoprostol pills.
  • Feeling tired: You may feel tired for 1 or 2 days. You should be back to normal soon.
  • Activity:You can go back to your normal activities like work, driving as soon as you
    feel up to it. Do not do hard work or heavy exercise for several days. This includes swimming,
    lifting heavy things, bicycling, or jogging. You should start to feel better each day after. Please
    call us if you don’t feel better.

COMMON QUESTIONS CLIENTS ASK

 Common questions our customers ask.

      • Should I use tampons or maxi pads? Using maxi pads makes it easier to tell how much you are
bleeding. You can use tampons when the heavy bleeding lets up.
      • When can I have sex? You should wait a week (7 days) before having sex.
      • What should I do about birth control? Start your birth control as you were told by the clinic staff.
We can help you if you haven’t chosen a method yet. You can get condoms, female condoms,
sponges, and spermicide at your drugstore.

Call us if the following happens

        • Your temperature (fever) is 100.4° F or higher. A fever the day you take the misoprostol can be a
normal side effect. If you are worried, call us.
        • Soaking more than 2 maxi pads an hour for more than 2 hours.
        • Bleeding heavily for more than 12 hours in a row.
        • throwing up for more than 4 to 6 hours.
        • Can’t eat or drink for more than 4 to 6 hours.
        • Pills, rest, a hot water bottle, or heating pads don’t help with abdominal pain or cramps.
        • You are weak, feel sick to your stomach, have abdominal pain or discomfort, throw up, or have
diarrhea for more than 24 hours after taking misoprostol pills. All of these coudl be signs of
serious infection.